Why do we have to believe in Jesus?
We have to believe in Jesus:
(1) to fulfill the will of God
(2) to be saved from all our sins
(3) to enter the Kingdom of Heaven so that we may live forever with
We are all sinners who would fall into
hell without faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior. Only Jesus is our
Savior who can rescue us from hell. We have to believe in Jesus
because only He is the true Savior.
- Where do the people who believe
in Jesus and are redeemed of all their sins end up? -In Heaven.-
- Where do those who neither believe
in Jesus nor are redeemed finally end up? -In hell for all their
sins; the lake, which burns with fire and brimstone (Revelation
- Who are the sheep of God? -Those
who receive the remission of sins by believing in the baptism
and the blood of Jesus.-
And "other sheep which are
not of this fold" (John 10:16) are goats because they arbitrarily
believe in what they understand by instinct, because they are still
sinners while the ones who believe in the baptism and the blood
of Jesus are saved all at once and become God's sheep.